- 7 guest reviews
"The breakfast was a buffet style, very nice and plenty of it but as a new guest it wasn't explained that the plates were in a hot cabinet an..."
"Comfortable clean room reasonably priced and in the centre of this small town...."
"I had booked a superior room for two nights, as a present for my mother to visit the area. Upon arrival I was a little apprehensive, however..."
"Nice hotel, big room although it was a bit noisy being at the front. glad the clock didn't go on all night. Excellent front of house staff &..."
About the hotel
A charming and historic coaching inn, situated in the beautiful Kennet Valley yet easy to reach, just 3 miles from junction 14 of the M4 and with excellent rail links. Three Swans Hotel in the centre of Hungerford invites you to experience a wealth of dining opportunities and a friendly welcome at this historic Hotel. Ideally located for exploration of an area of unspoilt natural rural charm, steeped in history and myth, with bustling market towns, beautiful country homes and ancient landmark symbols such as the White Horse, Silbury Hill and Avebury Stone Circle.
The hotel's 25 charming en-suite bedrooms offer modern facilities. With Flat screen TVs, Free Wi-Fi access , Freeview, Tea & Coffee making facilities, Hair Dryers, and Mineral Water provided guests are sure to have a pleasant and relaxing stay. The Hotel A La Carte Restaurant provides elegant yet comfortable surroundings in which to enjoy the delicious and ample meals. With a splendid choice of dishes from an exciting and constantly changing menu together with a wide range of carefully selected wines. For a less formal dining experience guests can dine in either the Atrium Lounge or Bar. The Town Bar, is a focal point for people in Hungerford, as it serves real ales, fine wines and excellent bar meals. This is also a pleasant area to have a quiet drink whilst deciding what to eat in the restaurant. The area is steeped in history. Within a short distance lies the giant White Horse of Uffington, cut into the chalk hillside, and Dragon Hill where George is said to have slain the dragon. Nearby Uffington Castle is an Iron Age fort dating from 500BC. Stonehenge is also an easy drive away. including Highclere Castle bearing a resemblance to the Houses of Parliament, both being designed by Sir Charles Barry. The Kennet and Avon Canal runs through the town centre close to the hotel. The delightful towpath runs all the way from London to Bristol, and is open to walkers and cyclists.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
The breakfast was a buffet style, very nice and plenty of it but as a new guest it wasn't explained that the plates were in a hot cabinet an...
Heating is broken - they accept this.
Nice people, hotel is old.
Avoid room 12 - it's above the laundry rooms and heating doesn't switch off.