"It was very good value for money...."
"Windows over the road were so filthy that one could not see out. It has been mentioned to the management by the room steward as others have..."
"book early if your going a gig in coventry, good basic room..."
"My Fiance and I stayed 1 night and checked out and decided to stay the second night. Room clean all bathroom facilities were spotless. Bed e..."
About the hotel
Right in the heart of the city, the hotel adjoins the historically famous Coventry Cathedral. The pleasant reception area with its marbled floors gives this hotel a modern and professional welcome. All 211 en-suite bedrooms are furnished and decorated to provide light and a home from home feel.
Facilities include TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee facilities. The tempting aroma from Butlers’ restaurant tantalises your tastebuds and you can enjoy your meal out on Cathedral Square. Bar rogue café bar is great for a lighter bar snack or meal and is popular with the locals. The 18 conference rooms are suitable for both Business and Leisure guests offering first class facilities, for any occasion. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night, or £25. 00 per stay
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money
It was very good value for money....
Run down hotel room
I stayed for one night in this hotel & that was enough!!!.
My room was very run down & shabby with paint work peeling, chairs damaged, bathroom door would not shut, wardrobe door would not shut & a very dirty stained carpet. When I went to use the shower in the morning it did not work only hot water would come out plus it leaked from the hose & when I went to fill the bath as I couldn't use the shower the water would only flow out of the mixer part onto the wall & then into the bath as the handle to swap it over to the taps was missing or had been remover. Do not stay in this hotel unless it is the last room in Coventry. I am going to complain to the hotel group as they were not interested to listen to my complains at reception.