This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the heart of the Cairngorms National Park with natural beauty, stunning landscapes, peace & tranquillity, is a romantic Highland Retreat, nestling in a secluded walled garden. An oasis amidst the scenery of the Spey Valley, with a relaxed atmosphere as your comfort & enjoyment is our priority. Beautiful twins or double rooms.
Four-poster rooms,all with double baths/shower. Well equipped for an enjoyable stay, including comfy chairs, digital flat screen TV with radio. Hairdryer,ironing facilities available on request. All usual complimentary refreshments. . Personal controllable heating. Some rooms are on the ground floor with their own front door. Well behaved dogs are welcome at a fixed fee of £10 per night(T&Cs apply). We need to be contacted in the first instance to arrange a pet friendly bedroom. Free Wi-fi is only available in public areas . Large secluded garden. Private parking at £1 per vehicle per stay.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet