- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"We both enjoyed our stay, however the first point of call at reception was poor the lady was very matter of fact had no people skills and ma..."
"The room was very noisy with the sound of traffic from A55 along with the sound from next doors tv. Sounded as though it was in our room. Fo..."
"Great wedding get away...."
"No complaints at all...."
"Good hotel needs a bit of TLC in some areas like the bathroom some tiles cracked needs up dating. The restaurant was nice but expensive for..."
About the hotel
Village Hotel St David's Chester offers plenty to do during your stay with the cities of Chester and Liverpool or the mountains of Snowdonia never far away. With easy access to an array of nearby attractions including Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium and shopping at Cheshire Oaks. Feeling lucky? Have a flutter at Chester or Bangor-on-Dee, both hosting very popular events.
Village Hotel Club offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa you can relax in; stylish dining or traditional pub grub; Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE Wi-Fi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to a Club Room - the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Village Gym Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per room per night including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service kiosks. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Chester St David’s.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 18/10/2010 to 31/01/2020 - Please note: No pets are allowed. Health & Fitness Fee is £5.00 per room per night. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
We both enjoyed our stay, however the first point of call at reception was poor the lady was very matter of fact had no people skills and ma...
Village Hotel Chester St Davids
Tried to use the gym which was the reason I booked the hotel, and could not get in as it was greatly overcrowded. First 2 selections I made from the menu at dinner were not available. Room was good quality but that was it. Would not use again.