- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Very clean and nice hotel. Rooms are lovely. Food in restaurant was really nice too...."
"A great place to stay. We had a stopover on our way to Cornwall - a welcome break. Great food, great breakfast, really friendly and helpfull..."
"Lovely big room (no5) with everything supplied, spoilt by all 4 pillows being really disgusting, badly stained yellow, had we spotted them w..."
"Very welcoming staff Rooms adequate for our stay and clean. Nicely refurbished. Restaurant busy which is always a good sign and food good....."
"Check in staff were not particularly welcoming. The room was well sized, nicely decorated the only drawback being the main road outside my w..."
About the hotel
The Admiral’s Table is conveniently located less than a mile from the M5 motorway near to the market town of Bridgwater in Somerset. The pub boasts 14 attractively refurbished rooms and is close enough to the town to take advantage of the attractions and facilities of the town while ensuring you can leave it behind when its time for bed! All our rooms have flatscreen digital TVs, luxurious bedding and free WiFi is available to guests throughout the building Bridgwater has historically been a stopover point for invading armies as well as weary travellers and at the Admiral’s Table we pride ourselves on our hospitality and attention to our guests’ comfort. Our fantastic pub menu offers a great choice of pub classics with a constantly changing selection of specials and with the all day offer of two main meals for the price of one.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice Hotel
Very clean and nice hotel.
Rooms are lovely. Food in restaurant was really nice too....
A great place to stay.
We had a stopover on our way to Cornwall - a welcome break. Great food, great breakfast, really friendly and helpfull...