- 20 guest reviews
"When I arrived it was dark and my room was in the annex next to the hotel. The walk was very dark, I think the hotel should consider asking..."
"A very very nice hotel. Great location. Lovely views. Could not fault this residence at all. Will definately go back...."
"quiet location, lovely stay..."
"My only criticism was I had to ask where the bar was and wasn't told about the restaurant or breakfast charge...."
"An Excellent venue , I have visited the hotel many times ...."
About the hotel
This elegant Queen Anne mansion is set in 35 acres of beautiful parkland on the Hampshire border. You will stay in the old stable block, it’s the perfect place to rest your head, an equal to the best Bed & Breakfast in the region. Highfield Park has 58 attractive and welcoming en suite rooms with TV, hospitality tray and Internet access.
Within easy reach to the major motorways M3, M4 and the M25. Heathrow Airport is 33 miles from Highfield Park. The Queen Anne Mansion at Highfield Park houses a range of leisure facilities. These include, tennis and small putting green Highfield Park is set in 35 acres of rolling countryside so bring your walking boots. Please note that on some weekend nights there may be a limited Food & Beverage menu available, please contact the hotel for details. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and free onsite parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap price cheap room
I would just like to say I have never left a bad review of a hotel stay but feel I have too for this hotel.
I originally booked for 2 nights but after staying for 1 night I cancelled the following night. When I arrived to check in at reception I had to break up a conversation that two gentlemen were having so I could check in. After about 10mins of them attempting to check me in and after saying not one word to me I asked if they are having trouble. Which they replied no and I waited a further 5mins in silence to get checked in. I then tried to find my room (in the dark) out on the lodges, there was another couple trying to find their room also and if it wasn't for them I would of never of found my room. All I can say by this time when I got to my room to see the state of it I was absolutely gutted. Floor wasn't hoovered, cobwebs everywhere and there was marks all over the walls (handprints and dirt all around the bin which was very close to the bed) very tattered room with paint etc it was about 11pm by this time so I didn't want to go back out in the complete darkness outside walk by roadside and the 'few minutes' down to reception to change rooms. The room was absolutely freezing the radiator didn't work so they had a gas one which didn't heat up the room at all. Tv only 1 clear channel and that had audible discription on which I couldn't seem to take off. I checked out saying I wasn't happy to stay another night which the girl on reception was happy to cancel but only took a percentage off my bill for previous night when I was looking for a refund. I know this is a long comment but I honestly couldn't believe my stay there. Although the rooms are very cheap I would expect it to be clean and warm. Will not stay again.
Myself and my wife have stayed in various accommodation and this has to have been one of the most disappointing.
There were no bedside tables, only a bed to sit on and the TV did not work. The room was very small and the bed right against the wall. A lot of thick dust on the back of the lights and on the skirting board. The toilet seat moved when seated. When driving in the lighting on the entrance was very poor and we carried all our luggage up to reception only to be told our room was back were we had parked. Staff were pleasant enough but would not recommend room.