- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely friendly people could not do enough for us Great breakfast - lunch menu ... Would stay again without question..."
"The place was plesent but could not believe the noies from the extracts fans from the kitchen are. I soon found. out why ear were needed. Th..."
"The Harbour Hotel is a nice clean place to stay that is located on the harbour side of the lovely fishing village which provided a great esc..."
About the hotel
Located, on the Lizard Peninsula with its beautiful beaches, historic harbour and quaint narrow streets of fishermen's homes is the ideal location from which to explore historic Cornwall. Overlooking Porthleven Harbour, The Harbour Inn offers spacious rooms with en suite facilities. With free parking and free Wi-Fi, there is also a traditional restaurant, a cosy bar and sea views.
The bar is popular with locals and offers a selection of locally brewed ales including the award-winning St Austell. The restaurant serves a seasonal menu, which regularly features freshly caught fish. There is entertainment in the bar on Friday and Saturday evenings until 23:00 and a quiz night on Thursday evenings. The Harbour Inn Hotel is just steps from Porthleven Coastal Path. Flambards Theme Park is just a 10-minte drive away, and The Goonhilly Earth Station can be reached in 20 minutes. Penzance is also 20 minutes away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely friendly people could not do enough for us Great breakfast - lunch menu ...
Would stay again without question...
Great people but needed the free ear plugs
The place was plesent but could not believe the noies from the extracts fans from the kitchen are.
I soon found. out why ear were needed. Th...