- 1 guest reviews
"A little disappointed. TV and Remote were a problem Ants in the bathroom Handle fell off draw to bedside cupboard..."
About the hotel
Stanwell House is a privately owned boutique hotel situated in the centre of the picturesque Regency market town of Lymington, one of the south's most attractive and historic locations. Wonderfully positioned on the coast, Lymington is surrounded by outstanding natural beauty as well as numerous historical sites such as Henry VIII's castle at Hurst Spit and Buckler's Hard, where many of Nelson's ships were built. Lymington is a departure point for the Isle of Wight Ferry to Yarmouth, being situated at the western end of the Solent, the sheltered strip of water that draws sailors from all over the U.
K. and beyond. Ideally situated for sailing on the Solent, Lymington is one of the world's premier sailing resorts, has two International Marinas and is home to the prestigious Royal Lymington Yacht Club. It is also on the doorstep of the New Forest, now established as a National Park and home to some of the most stunning scenery in England. The hotel is both cosmopolitan and stylish and offers guests a friendly, efficient yet unobtrusive service within a sumptuous and welcoming environment. From lunch on the Terrace, champagne afternoon tea in the Conservatory, a vodka Martini in the Bar, dinner in the Bistro or in our very own Seafood Restaurant or overnight in one of our original and seductive bedrooms, Stanwell House is the perfect escape. If you are staying over a weekend, you couldn't be better situated for the famous Lymington Charter Market every Saturday which has been running for hundreds of years and where you can find a huge variety of fine foods, gifts and fayre on your doorstep. At any time you'll be able to escape the hustle and bustle and return to the peace and tranquillity of your new home from home. Children & Pets: Stanwell House is very much a hotel for all the family and therefore welcomes children and well-behaved dogs welcome £15. 00 per night subject to room availability. Please ask for more information when making your reservation. Please note that the hotel does not have its own car park. A public pay and display car park can be found opposite the hotel. MUSIC AND CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS UNTIL MIDNIGHT THROUGHOUT DECEMBER THURSDAY - SATURDAY.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A place to stay
A little disappointed.
TV and Remote were a problem
Ants in the bathroom
Handle fell off draw to bedside cupboard