This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ty Rosa Bed & Breakfast oozes style and quality and your every whim is catered for. We offer an oasis of calm and relaxation, an escape from the hustle and bustle of the exhilarating city, yet only a 20 minute walk or short cab ride from the city centre and Cardiff Bay. Stylish Guest Rooms •Gourmet Breakfast charged at £5.
95 per person per night (a full continental buffet bar and cooked to order menu (Welsh, Traditional, Eggs Benedict, Smoked Salmon, Pancakes etc. Vegan/coeliac/dairy & wheat free catered for) Optional Welsh Evening Dinner Menu • Free Wi-Fi Internet Free Car Parking From the moment you step over the threshold a warm Welsh welcome awaits whether you are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) or straight, as we are hetero-friendly. Nothing is too much trouble! Should you have any additional requirements to your accommodation, your hosts Paul & Stuart are never far away and always ready to help, please do ask for anything tailored. Testimony of our past guests speaks for itself.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet