- 1 guest reviews
"Nothing was too much trouble, it was such a treat for us after a busy few weeks. Would recommend to anyone!..."
About the hotel
Sidmouth is a town of timeless charm. Beautiful gardens, regency history, clean beaches and friendly shops. .
. . . it's all here in this lovely seaside town, nestling beneath the majestic red cliffs of the Jurrasic Coast and the green hills of the glorious Sid Valley. The Victoria Hotel stands proudly at the western end of the Esplanade in 5 acres of manicured grounds offering truly glorious views. Recalling the grand traditions of lavish resort hotels, from the magnificent gardens to the sumptuous rooms, the Victoria's outstanding reputation is richly deserved.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nothing was too much trouble, it was such a treat for us after a busy few weeks.
Would recommend to anyone!...