- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Thank you for a pleasant stay..."
"Lovely hotel. We found all the staff to be friendly and efficient. Breakfast was excellent quality. The room was quite small but the bed was..."
"Our first thoughts was - what a lovely room - and the breakfast next morning was excellent. Unfortunately for us, our room was directly abov..."
"A really nice hotel however we stayed before and had a much nicer room. The room was a lot smaller which was disappointing. Break fast was l..."
"very disappointed with the bathroom in room 207 which was not up to the usual high standard I have experienced in a Brend Hotel.. The toilet..."
About the hotel
As 'The Little White Town's' finest hotel, The Royal sits proudly at the eastern end of Bideford's ancient stone bridge. The bridge may have been here longer but it's still no surprise that this comfortable, cosy hotel has been welcoming and inspiring guests for over 200 years. As a base, The Royal Hotel is great for exploring the winding streets of Bideford, cycling the Tarka Trail or the beaches and countryside of Tarke country.
You can visit Westawrd Ho!, the only town in Britain to be named after a novel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very Nice Hotel
Thank you for a pleasant stay
We found all the staff to be friendly and efficient. Breakfast was excellent quality. The room was quite small but the bed was very comfortable. The only thing we found was that the en suite was quite small and the water pressure wasn't great for the shower.