- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Food is at the "Mouldy Fig" a couple hundred yards around the corner. Really nice atmosphere. The barking dog in the corridor at 7am, let us..."
"My wife and I were extremely pleased with our stay at The Ellington Lodge. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. The standard of th..."
"Lovely room looking into the gardens. Great for weekend getaway...."
"Stayed here on many occasions, myself and my boyfriend are saints fans and we always stay here when we come down to s game and a bit of shop..."
"Stayed one night in room 17 on 30th July. Small, but very clean room, with good size en suite. Quite close to reception, overlooking the car..."
About the hotel
Ellington Lodge Hotel is situated 2 minutes from Southampton International Airport in a quiet woodland setting near Lakeside Country Park and ideally placed whether your stay is for business or pleasure. Located just a minute away from Junction 5 of the M27 with ample FREE Parking, all our rooms are NON-SMOKING and en-suite, have Freeview television, radio, telephone, trouser press, hair dryer, tea/coffee making and offer FREE Wi-Fi facilities to all our Hotel guests. The Moldy Fig Wine Bar is open all day and offers a comfortable atmosphere, serving excellent food and wines.
With FREE Wi-Fi for all our guests this is an ideal meeting place for Breakfast, Morning Coffee, Lunch and Dinner with Live Entertainment on some evenings. The terrace and garden overlook the stream and is ideal for al fresco drinks and dining. Children are welcome in our Moldy Fig Wine Bar until 7. 30pm; we regret there are no evening Restaurant facilities for children. Short term Airport & Cruise parking onsite can be arranged for Hotel residents. Adjacent to the Hotel is The Concorde, boasting a reputation as a premier venue for live entertainment and presenting world famous Jazz Artists, Tribute Bands, Cabaret and Dinner Shows and other live entertainment. Residents can purchase tickets for some of the events, subject to availability. Please note that the entertainment venue operates a smart, casual dress code (no T shirts or trainers). Some artists who have recently appeared or are appearing shortly at the Concorde include: Paul Carrick, Stacey Kent, The Manfreds, Chris Packham, Edwin Starr’s Band ‘The Team’, Kyle Eastwood, Geno Washington, The Foundations, Houston Person, Peter Allis, New Amen Corner, The Searchers, Sir Gary Sobers, Tony Jacklin, The Blues Band, Elkie Brook, Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, Clare Teal, Kiki Dee, Joan Armatrading and The Real Thing. We have a small meeting room for up to 60 delegates and conference facilities for up to 200.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Clean & Tidy
Food is at the "Mouldy Fig" a couple hundred yards around the corner.
Really nice atmosphere. The barking dog in the corridor at 7am, let us...
Christmas party hotel stay
My wife and I were extremely pleased with our stay at The Ellington Lodge.
The staff were very friendly and very helpful. The standard of th...