- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Hotel was perfect for what I required and did the job. I was visiting Valencia on business and the location was ideal. Car parking is €19 an..."
"Went for the Moto GP. Good base to travel too and from circuit. In a good area with plenty of places to eat and drink on the door step. Woul..."
About the hotel
Expo Hotel Valencia is located in Nuevo Centro one of the most well-known shopping areas of the city and close to the old town. With easy access to the Exhibition and congress centre and the City of Sciences. Throughout the summer months you can enjoy access to the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool.
Set facing Turia metro station, the hotel enjoys good transport links to the city centre, as well as easy access to the airport, congress centres and the road network.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
Hotel was perfect for what I required and did the job.
I was visiting Valencia on business and the location was ideal. Car parking is €19 and is off site which is usual with city Centre Hotels but this one is literally next door under Corte englais department store and the elevator brings you out 50 meters from reception. Suggest driving past the entrance and taking the Park sign after the hotel then come back with your case to check in that is if you are on your own. Would use this Hotel again. Rooms basic and functional, clean and good choice for breakfast.
Exactly what we wanted.
Went for the Moto GP.
Good base to travel too and from circuit. In a good area with plenty of places to eat and drink on the door step. Would recommend and would use this hotel again.