- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Loved this hotel. Staff were very helpful and knew a lot about the local area and how to get around...."
"The hotel was in good location but the quality of the room was poor :furniture,TV were very old ,the bedding and the covers were poor qualit..."
"This is a good hotel sited by a Metro station and a shopping complex with various restaurants. The hotel is very well run with exceptionally..."
"Hotel was perfect for what I required and did the job. I was visiting Valencia on business and the location was ideal. Car parking is €19 an..."
About the hotel
Expo Hotel Valencia is located in Nuevo Centro one of the most well-known shopping areas of the city and close to the old town. With easy access to the Exhibition and congress centre and the City of Sciences. Throughout the summer months you can enjoy access to the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool.
Set facing Turia metro station, the hotel enjoys good transport links to the city centre, as well as easy access to the airport, congress centres and the road network.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Loved this hotel.
Staff were very helpful and knew a lot about the local area and how to get around.
The hotel was in good location but the quality of the room was poor :furniture,TV were very old ,the bedding and the covers were poor quality ,lucky we only stayed there for two night