- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Superb central location. Stunning building. Room clean not large but had everything we needed...."
About the hotel
The Hotel Monaco has 99 rooms furnished in grand style for those who want to stay in Venice and become part of its history. In the Grand Canal Restaurant, diners can sample traditional Venetian cuisine in impeccable decor with a delightful atmosphere. It is frequented by an international clientele, but also by Venetians who choose this elegant restaurant because of its excellent food.
A particular emphasis is placed on the seafood and fresh vegetables that are so essential to local specialities. The quality of the food is only matched by impeccable service and attention to our customers' requirements. A dinner on the terrace is an unforgettable experience. Our hotel overlooks the Grand Canal and has majestic views of the Church of Santa Maria della Salute and the island of San Giorgio. It is a romantic backdrop for an unforgettable holiday. The fascinating hall of the historic Sala del Ridotto, which has been recently restored is available for private receptions and business meetings up to 600 person.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Meeting Facilities , Business Centre , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Monaco & Grand Canal - Venezia in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay in Venice
Superb central location.
Stunning building. Room clean not large but had everything we needed.