This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Elegantly refined, Palazzo Paruta is a wonderfully restored noble residence, set in the timeless charm of Venice, a brilliant example of 4-star Venetian hospitality inside a romantic palazzo dating back to the 17th century. Located a short walk from Saint Mark's Square, Palazzo Paruta offers impeccable accommodations by providing superior customer service. Every week, our staff suggests locations most worthy of a visit and local events not to be missed.
At Palazzo Paruta, attention to detail applies to items like tapestries, wall stucco, Venetian floors and 17th century furnishings. A beautiful internal courtyard features an outdoor stairwell leading directly to the halls of the main floor, which includes the charming and refined breakfast room, where you can enjoy a breakfast buffet filled with traditional homemade food. BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED IN THE RATE.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Palazzo Paruta in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet