This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Metropole is superbly located, with an enchanting view over the lagoon facing the island of San Giorgio, only a few steps from Piazza San Marco, and close to the Art and Architectural Biennales. The great fascination of the Metropole is the result of many factors: unique atmosphere, halls enriched with period furniture, an impressive antiques collection in the Gallery, and uniquely elegant rooms and suites, all full of personality and generously equipped with original furniture, including antique bed canopies and rare Art Deco pieces. Rooms are pervaded by a mysterious and somewhat oriental allure, with burning incense spreading a delicate fragrance.
Service is prompt and elegant. The picture is completed by a splendid Citrus Garden with exotic palms and a sixteenth century well, the perfect backdrop for your evening meal. Dining in our Met Restaurant is an experience not to be missed. The restaurant is accredited with a Michelin Star and with his unique and exciting Fusion menus our chef, Corrado Fasolato, is a reference point for Italian cuisine. Highly creative, experimental and alternative, he offers dishes with delicate flavours and unusual combinations in which the typical products of cuisine from the Veneto - and Venice in particular - combine with the spices, aromas and colours of cooking from the Orient and distant lands
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Metropole in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet