- 1 guest reviews
"Booked fairly last minute for 1 night stay for 2 adults and 1 child aged 7 in a junior suite. Had high expectations of large room with separ..."
About the hotel
Just opened in 2006, Hotel A la Commedia is located in one of the most lively, interesting areas of the ancient Venice. A few steps away from Rialto bridge and the most famous San Marco's Square, the hotel is also conveniently situated close to the shopping boutiques of Venice. The city's most fascinating mysteries and landmarks among the narrow streets and the vibrant squares are just a step away from your hotel.
The elegant building, parallel to the Grand Canal and in front of the Goldoni Theatre, was beautifully restored in 2006, and now transformed in the Hotel A la Commedia. The hotel features state-of-the-art facilities in all the rooms: advanced air-conditioning system, mini-bar, safe, telephone, wi-fi broadband internet, LCD flat TV with cable and satellite channels, radio, cd player and hair-dryer. The warm welcome of its staff and the beautiful atmosphere make the Hotel A la Commedia a real jewel in the heart of Venice.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel A la Commedia in venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay in junior suite
Booked fairly last minute for 1 night stay for 2 adults and 1 child aged 7 in a junior suite.
Had high expectations of large room with separate lounge area for my daughter to sleep. Main bedroom was quite sumptuous, but there was not enough room for the sofa to be used as a double bed- you couldn't walk around it and you couldn't open the doors onto the balcony. Disappointing.
The hotel is well situated near the Rialto bridge and has clear travel directions. Buffet breakfast also disappointing having had better quality of food in all other hotels stayed in during trip around Italy.
Extremely expensive for one night disappointing stay.