- 4 guest reviews
"We like the annex rooms in this hotel...."
"Great choice for a central Venice stay. Very comfortable and clean and breakfast was lovely. Helpful, professional staff...."
"superb location right in the heart of venice,picture book hotel looked really great and the staff were very friendly and attentive nothing w..."
About the hotel
Santa Marina Hotel is conveniently close to the Rialto vaporetto (water bus) stop and is just a 10 minute stroll away from St. Mark’s Square. This former convent is just 300 metres away from the Rialto Bridge.
The Santa Marina Hotel combines old world charm with modern amenities, including free Wi-Fi. The guest rooms and suites feature marble floors and Murano glass furnishings. Start your day with a rich buffet breakfast, which in warmer weather is served on the terrace overlooking Santa Marina Square.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Santa Marina in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We like the annex rooms in this hotel.