- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"An absolute gem- hidden slightly from the main tourist paths yet still close enough to the grand canal so you can be there within 5 minutes...."
About the hotel
The 4-star Hotel Giorgione, completely decorated in a classic style with antique furniture and Venetian décor, is set in a 18th-century building in central Venice. Hotel Giorgione is located 10 minutes away from Saint Mark's Square and 400 metres from the Rialto Bridge. It features a charming interior courtyard that retains the evocative atmosphere of a historic residence set in the heart of Venice.
The elegant rooms feature precious fabrics and Murano-glass chandeliers. They combine period furniture with modern amenities, such as an LCD TV with satellite channels. You have a free internet point in the lobby. The rich breakfast buffet includes freshly baked croissants, eggs and bacon. During summer, it is served in the characteristic courtyard with fountain. In the afternoon, free tea, coffee and biscuits are available.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Giorgione in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel in a perfect location
An absolute gem- hidden slightly from the main tourist paths yet still close enough to the grand canal so you can be there within 5 minutes.
We had a small double room which was lovely and clean. The staff were friendly. The break fast included was comprehensive but could have been of a better quality. Overall I would definitely recommend and would stay there again if I was visiting venice.