About the hotel
The Hotel is placed inside a completely restored historical palace, that maintains the charm and style of Venetian 18th Century. It faces the “Canale di Cannaregio” canal, next to the “Ponte dei Tre Archi” bridge, in the very heart of Venetians' Venice. The typical entrance lounge on the ground floor with the original 18th Century ceiling is enriched with precious decorations and a gorgeous Murano chandelier which dominates the hall.
Here are the reception and a small bar open 24 hours a day. Artisan masters have created inside the rooms the antique Venetian style with all modern comforts: bathroom with bath tub or shower, hairdryer, direct telephone, sat tv, minibar, safe box and air conditioning. Some rooms overlook the canal and some one of the rare interior gardens in Venice where our guests can have breakfast during the warm season.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel tre archi in venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet