This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence is located on the promenade of the Lido of Venice. All rooms and suites have private bath, air conditioned in summer, satellite television, direct dial phone, frigobar, hairdryer, safe deposit box. The hotel provides a large private parking place, American bar, Italian restaurant with pizzeria, a wide solarium with a 360° view of the Adriatic sea and of the Venetian lagoon, whirlpool, lift, beach service during summer, bicycles, 24 hours Reception and Concierge.
The sun terrace is furnished with sun loungers and parasols. In the summer, guests can enjoy the hot tub out here. The restaurant serves Italian cuisine. The embarcadero with ferries for Venice can be reached with a 10-minute walk or with a bus that stops right in front of Hotel & Residence Venezia 2000.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Venezia 2000 in Lido di Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.40(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet