- 2 guest reviews
"We stayed for four nights and very much enjoyed this hotel. It was lovely going back to a quiet hotel with a comfortable room overlooking th..."
About the hotel
Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence is located on the promenade of the Lido of Venice. All rooms and suites have private bath, air conditioned in summer, satellite television, direct dial phone, frigobar, hairdryer, safe deposit box. The hotel provides a large private parking place, American bar, Italian restaurant with pizzeria, a wide solarium with a 360° view of the Adriatic sea and of the Venetian lagoon, whirlpool, lift, beach service during summer, bicycles, 24 hours Reception and Concierge.
The sun terrace is furnished with sun loungers and parasols. In the summer, guests can enjoy the hot tub out here. The restaurant serves Italian cuisine. The embarcadero with ferries for Venice can be reached with a 10-minute walk or with a bus that stops right in front of Hotel & Residence Venezia 2000.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Venezia 2000 in Lido di Venezia are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great place to stay
We stayed for four nights and very much enjoyed this hotel.
It was lovely going back to a quiet hotel with a comfortable room overlooking the beach after the busy-ness and crowds of the main island.
The hotel was easy to find - about an mile walking on the flat from the ferry terminal. The reception staff spoke perfect English and were very helpful. The room was large with a big (rather firm) bed and large ensuite (with a shower but no bath). We had a small balcony with a sea view, which was lovely. The room was perfectly clean and in good repair. A nice touch were a couple of small chocolate chicks as we were there over Easter.
The breakfasts were pretty good with a large selection from warm bacon and eggs to cold meat and cheese, bread, cake and pastries, cereal, yoghurt and fruit. The coffee wasn't great and the 'juice' was nasty fake stuff but basically it was a good selection.
I really like Lido island - it was much less crowded and busy than the other islands we visited, with more affordable restaurants, a nice long beach and picturesque deserted buildings in the centre of the island.