This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Next to Rialto Bridge, the Hotel Marconi is located in the Riva del Vin (the Wine quayside, an area renown for its "ostarie", Venetian pubs). In the 30s the building, which at that time housed a pub, become one of the few exclusive hotels in Venice. The building has been completely restored and refurbished in 1991.
Its 26 standard, deluxe and Canal Grande rooms are furnished in Venetian style and provide modern facilities. All rooms are equipped with fridge, color TV, radio, safe-box, private bath-shower, air-conditioning and central heating. A buffet breakfast is served in the hotel’s bright dining room. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the tables outside, while admiring the views. Surrounded by historic markets and typical Veneto restaurants, the Marconi Hotel enjoys great public transport links. It is 700 metres from St. Mark’s Basilica.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 01:00 hours
- Until 01:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet