- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Situated in the quiet Venetian area of at. alvise, this hotel was perfectly located to give a local atmosphere. From piazzale Roma the hotel..."
"Quiet location, a little off the beaten track, but away from the crowds. Situated on the canal, with water door. Lovely views of the canal...."
About the hotel
Eurostars Residenza Cannaregio, with a quiet location in Venice's Jewish Quarter, is a former monastery. You can walk to Rialto Bridge in 15 minutes, and to St Marks's square in 25 minutes. The property is surrounded by workshops, book stores, and local markets.
San Alvise water-bus stop is 200 metres away, providing quick links to the train station and the parking in Piazzale Roma. The cloister of Residenza Cannaregio is now a pretty courtyard and garden where breakfast and drinks are served, or you can simply relax. Each room features a minibar and a TV with satellite and pay-per-view channels. Rooms combine original features such as wood-beamed ceilings with modern amenities like air conditioning and internet access. Some rooms offer views of San Alvise Canal, and some overlook the inner garden. A varied breakfast buffet is available each morning and the bar provides drinks throughout the day. Staff can recommend the best local restaurants for dinner.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Situated in the quiet Venetian area of at.
alvise, this hotel was perfectly located to give a local atmosphere. From piazzale Roma the hotel was only a 15 minute walk. The hotel was a fantastic surprise in terms of value for money. Clean, while basic, but certainly had everything we needed and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Great stay. Many thanks.
Quiet location, a little off the beaten track, but away from the crowds.
Situated on the canal, with water door. Lovely views of the canal. 5 mins from the Ghetto and S. Alvise. Well sized, split level room. Good breakfast - didn't have any other meals. Nice bar. Courtyard terrace is lovely. Reception staff exceptionally helpful. Overall a good hotel in a good location, but it's a stroll (or boat ride) to Rialto/S. Marco.