- 2 guest reviews
"Location is very convenient. The hotel has excellent customer service. Food also was very good. Everything is well-organised. We had really..."
"Room was massive and the service great. It was very easy to book tours or enquire with the staff about what to do in the area. They were ver..."
About the hotel
Welcome to our family-run Hotel Pension, right in the modern centre of Salzburg! If you prefer a small and personal hotel to some anonymous mass touristic place, the Adlerhof may be the right place for you. Our historic building (built in 1900) hosts just 28 guest rooms, which are all individually furnished and which are all equipped with shower/WC, Sat-TV/Radio, telephone/free Internet and hairdryer. With our central location, the Adlerhof is the ideal starting point for all travellers who would like to individually explore Salzburg and its surroundings.
The Historical centre of town is just 10 - 15 walking minutes away from us and the train station just 3 walking minutes. We will be pleased to assist you in organising your stay and are looking forward to welcoming you in Salzburg!
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good hotel
Location is very convenient.
The hotel has excellent customer service. Food also was very good. Everything is well-organised. We had really nice stay. It is very good value of money as well.
Great Hotel, so close to everything
Room was massive and the service great.
It was very easy to book tours or enquire with the staff about what to do in the area. They were very welcoming and made you feel great. Breakfast was slightly average but still a good feed. I would only recommend bigger glasses for juice, water, tea or coffee.