- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"Friendly welcome, the staff were very helpful. Pleasant central are and good value for money. Breakfast was ok but the waiting staff were no..."
"Very centrally located with easy access to shops. The particular room we occupied was situated opposite the St. David's Car park and the roa..."
"Had a lovly night in the hotel though there was a stag and hen do staying we didn't hear any thing from them. Staff were lovly friendly and..."
"arrived early hoping to leave our bags. rooms were ready and they let us book in 3 hours early.fantastic staff...."
"Hotel is very central and the room was a good size and felt like a four star. Staff friendly and food good. Very good value I travel a lot f..."
About the hotel
Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre is well placed with its Prime City Centre location directly opposite the Motorpoint Arena (formerly the Cardiff International Arena). Adjacent to the St. David's Shopping Complex and just 5 minutes walk from The Millennium Stadium, Cardiff Castle the Central Train Station and one of the main business districts Callaghan Square.
The Park Inn offers classic and modern rooms as well as upgraded Business Friendly rooms with a host of amenities which include free WIFI in all public areas and rooms, flat-screen TV, tea/coffee facilities, power showers and laptop safes.
RBG Bar & Grill within the hotel offers a wide range of gourmet burgers, succulent steaks and a variety of fresh salads. A choice of fine wine and speciality cocktails are served in a modern stylish bar.
Car parking available on site (charges apply)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Good central hotel, near the station.
Friendly welcome, the staff were very helpful.
Pleasant central are and good value for money. Breakfast was ok but the waiting staff were not very attentive and my biggest grip was that the music in the dining area was dreadful, canned noise just what you don't want at breakfast. We would stay there again but not buy the breakfast.
Comfort in the City
Very centrally located with easy access to shops.
The particular room we occupied was situated opposite the St. David's Car park and the road sweeper cleaned the street late at night and very early in the morning which disturbed our sleep.