- 208 guest reviews
"It was clean and comfortable..."
"It was a bargain. The room was big with adequate facilities and to get breakfast aswell at that price we though was great value. Even if it..."
"Hotel had no record of my booking. That said, I only booked at 3pm for that night. However, hotel staff were very helpful and were able to f..."
About the hotel
Part owned by Hollywood actor John Malkovich The Big Sleep Hotel offers large bright rooms, good views over the city and the Seven estuary. Rate includes a buffet continental breakfast. The hotel is located in the city centre opposite Cardiff International Arena, and a short walk from both railway stations, the Millennium Stadium and the shopping centre.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available hotel. Limited car parking is also available on site. Please note that parking is available on site for £8 per overnight stay
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 19/06/2012 to 01/01/2024 - Please note that parking is available on site for £8 per overnight stay. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
All fine an a bit worn, but overpriced
Lovely staff, clean room.
All a bit worn, chip out the bedhead. large stain in bathroom. Despite the stag party the room was reasonably quiet. We overlooked the train line, but noise not a problem due to double glazing. Entrance poor - intercom at street level, with various signs telling you to walk up the car park ramp if no one answers, which was usually the case. Would be fine, but overpriced. I paid £15 more for a hotel in London last month next to Hyde Park (hardly an unfair comparison), with a large plush room and good breakfast. Undrinkable coffee coffee at The Big Sleep. Murdered croissant, overheated.