- 280 guest reviews
"Would recommend , it was ideal for shopping wk end and visit to motor point. Will book this hotel again...."
"A surprisingly good stay, the Big Sleep hotel is Very basic with a strange decor, its cheap, but does the job. No problems in room, bed comf..."
"Stuff is very good!!! Trying to help u in everything!!! Room was a little bit cold, but if u will switch on heater it will be ok!!!..."
"Impossible to beat at that price...."
"the location is by far the best thing about the hotel its right across from the motorpoint also the parking inst to bad a price and the staf..."
About the hotel
Part owned by Hollywood actor John Malkovich The Big Sleep Hotel offers large bright rooms, good views over the city and the Seven estuary. Rate includes a buffet continental breakfast. The hotel is located in the city centre opposite Cardiff International Arena, and a short walk from both railway stations, the Millennium Stadium and the shopping centre.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available hotel. Limited car parking is also available on site. Please note that parking is available on site for £8 per overnight stay
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 19/06/2012 to 01/01/2024 - Please note that parking is available on site for £8 per overnight stay. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
I looked for a cheap hotel for the night ahead of a business meeting.
That's certainly what I got.
When you arrive at a hotel and have to ring a buzzer to be let into what looks like a carpark stairwell, it isn't a good start. The accommodation standard resembled university student accommodation that had seen better days. The breakfast was limited and the facilities weren't very well presented or particularly clean looking. Fortunately the linen and towels were clean and there was a lift. Without that a possible 9 floors of those stairs would not be welcome.
So if you're looking for cheap and aren't too worried about standards, this accommodation is ok. Personally, I will not be staying again.
The location was excellent. Room basic but clean and beds very comfortable. Staff were very friendly
Would recommend , it was ideal for shopping wk end and visit to motor point.
Will book this hotel again.