- Very Good
- 116 guest reviews
"The hotel was clean and the staff were helpful...."
"Arrived at 15.30, nowhere to stop to offload bags, queued for 25minutes to be told my booking didn't exist. Resolved that problem with a man..."
"Reserved the Junior Suite and it was lovely in its own way; the TV was a bit small but the room itself was huge! After sleeping on that bed,..."
"Lovely I would book and stay there again...."
About the hotel
In the heart of the city centre, the 21-storey Radisson Blu hotel offers panoramic city views, complimentary WiFi and air-conditioned rooms. The modern luxury rooms come in three unique styles from warm, modern and classic to daring and unconventional. All rooms have flat-screen TVs, laptop safe and 24 hour room service.
The hotels location is perfect, with-in a few minutes walk you will find Cardiff Central Rail Station, Millennium Stadium, Cardiff International Arena, St David’s Hall and St David’s 2 shopping complex, which includes John Lewis Department Store. Stylish and modern, the hotel's restaurant and bar serves authentic Italian food, great wines and classic cocktails.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Radisson BLU Hotel Cardiff
The hotel was clean and the staff were helpful.
Uncertain, nervous, surreal
Arrived at 15.30, nowhere to stop to offload bags, queued for 25minutes to be told my booking didn't exist.
Resolved that problem with a manager to then be told that there was no parking spaces as the hotel only has 34 allocated to it. Had to park in the shopping centre opposite (not quite as easy as it sounds in the Cardiff City Centre one way system) before then walking back with our luggage and waiting yet another chunk of time for a lift to arrive to take us to our room. Funnily enough, checkout was much simpler.