- Very Good
- 105 guest reviews
"We stayed on the 20th floor in a junior suite, which was well worth the extra cost, as the view was incredible (from the stadium over to Car..."
"What a great hotel from the moment we arrived we were hold we had been upgraded to business class free of charge to the cleanliness of the r..."
"Guest parking of £18 is ludicrous given the NCP was £7 for 24hrs..."
"The room was spacious and comfortable with very effective air conditioning. My only critical comment was that at breakfast time the hotel se..."
"The hotel was clean and the staff were helpful...."
About the hotel
In the heart of the city centre, the 21-storey Radisson Blu hotel offers panoramic city views, complimentary WiFi and air-conditioned rooms. The modern luxury rooms come in three unique styles from warm, modern and classic to daring and unconventional. All rooms have flat-screen TVs, laptop safe and 24 hour room service.
The hotels location is perfect, with-in a few minutes walk you will find Cardiff Central Rail Station, Millennium Stadium, Cardiff International Arena, St David’s Hall and St David’s 2 shopping complex, which includes John Lewis Department Store. Stylish and modern, the hotel's restaurant and bar serves authentic Italian food, great wines and classic cocktails.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Radisson BLU Hotel Cardiff
We stayed on the 20th floor in a junior suite, which was well worth the extra cost, as the view was incredible (from the stadium over to Cardiff Bay).
The room was spotless and spacious, and there was a great breakfast choice. Will definitely stay again soon.
One night bank holiday stay over
What a great hotel from the moment we arrived we were hold we had been upgraded to business class free of charge to the cleanliness of the room on the 19 th floor (from which we had fab views of the city and even being able to see the two Severn Bridges) and through to the best hotel breakfast I have eaten .The staff were brilliant Big thanks to all