- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Extremely helpful as one of our party is disabled ! Couldn't do enough for us ! Very professional staff also very polite and friendly ! 10 o..."
"For 69 Euros we weren't expecting many bells and whistles. The intent of our stay was to be nearby Shannon Airport after two weeks of trave..."
"Our room was nice and clean but I'm sorry to say that the full breakfast was a bit of a let down.having said that I would have no problem st..."
"The room was clean, large and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend staying here to anyone visiting the Shannon/Limeri..."
About the hotel
Just minutes from Shannon International Airport & Industrial area, Shannon Court Hotel serves as an ideal base for exploring the surrounding Clare & Limerick region. The Old Lodge Pub & Rising Dragon Oriental & European Restaurant are a lively centre of activity, complemented by superb accommodation of a 3 star standard. Close to Limerick, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Cliffs of Moher and Ennis Town.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly,helpful,professional,polite and nothing is a problem ! Will definitely stay again !
Extremely helpful as one of our party is disabled .
Couldn't do enough for us . Very professional staff also very polite and friendly . 10 out of 10 for cleanliness of room and hotel .
This hotel is close to the Shannon Airport and does not have an airport shuttle.
Add 10 Euros for taxi one way if you intend to use the airport. No outside phone service. You can not call out unless you use your cell phone. Rooms in poor condition. Restaurant Chinese in hotel of poor quality. Over all very poor hotel.