This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the medina of Marrakech, Riyad el Mezouar is an emblematic riyad, a luxurious hideaway, constructed in a historic mansion. It is an intimate address, with the feel of an elegant private aristocratic house, in an authentic atmosphere and style, unostentatious and highly refined, reminiscent of the universe of the ancient Moroccan palaces. Its interior courtyard is a peaceful garden retreat.
All the feel of a thoroughly charming traditional home… Riyad El Mezouar was built in the XVIIth and XVIIIth centuries. Its name originates from the official function of the “Mezouar”, the head of the Alaoui royal family to whom the Riyad belonged. The hotel opened in 1999 after a complete renovation.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool , Massage
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Riyad El Mezouar in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet