This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the medina of Marrakech, Riyad el Mezouar is an emblematic riyad, a luxurious hideaway, constructed in a historic mansion. It is an intimate address, with the feel of an elegant private aristocratic house, in an authentic atmosphere and style, unostentatious and highly refined, reminiscent of the universe of the ancient Moroccan palaces. Its interior courtyard is a peaceful garden retreat.
All the feel of a thoroughly charming traditional home… Riyad El Mezouar was built in the XVIIth and XVIIIth centuries. Its name originates from the official function of the “Mezouar”, the head of the Alaoui royal family to whom the Riyad belonged. The hotel opened in 1999 after a complete renovation.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool, Massage
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet