This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Riad is located just steps from the Place Jemaa El Fna square, accessible by car Riad des Eaux invites you to share its beauty. Offering 4 bedrooms and a suite of traditional architecture, it combines the sophistication of a guest house with all modern conveniences in a magical atmosphere. Water is a riad guesthouse Tier receive personalized care in eastern SPA, swimming pool on the patio, four bedrooms and suites overlooking the water garden suspended in a magical and serene.
Our range of exceptional talent will satisfy all your desires: briouates, salads, tagines, couscous, . . . and many other local revenues. Upon arrival, if you wish, it will prepare the dishes of your choice! You can discover its SPA: traditional hammam, enjoy the beauty secrets of Oriental and benefits of massage with essential oils of the Ourika valley.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Riad Des Eaux Et Spa in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet