About the hotel
Welcome to the heart of a World Heritage synonymous with history, culture and tradition is Marrakech. In a mythical place (on the border of the old medina and modern tourist area of Agdal), Adam Park Marrakech is a unique concept that allows everyone to enjoy in the aesthetic privilege of owning. The Adam Park blossoms in the middle of 6 of the best golf courses in the UK at 20 minutes from Marrakech Airport and just 10 minutes from the famous Jamaa Lafna and convention center.
Protected by ramparts, its splendor and charm are absolutely unimaginable from outside. In a city that welcomes the world with incomparable grace and style, Adam Park Hotel & Spa open in February 2011 a new chapter of hospitality unparalleled. Located downtown, the heart of 6 golf courses, Adam Park Hotel can be reached in 10 minutes instead Lafna Jamaa and the old medina and the places of interest and the most popular in 20 minutes from Marrakech Airport.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 13:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
3 night stay
Overall the hotel was ok.
Not 5 *in my opinion but not 5*prices. The pool area was beautiful and the breakfast very good. The rooms were dirty, finger marks on windows and filthy curtains that didn't shut properly. I found one member of staff in particular very rude. We had booked an airport transfer for arrival to the hotel. It wasn't there on arrival. A stranger phoned the hotel for us and they told us it would arrive in 10 mins. It was 20 mins to arrival. At the hotel we asked if we were still expected to pay the 20 euros for the transfer as we had been waiting so long. The receptionist told us we had not been waiting a long time, it was 5 mins and that was normal. No apology and very rude.