This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This unique palace, built in a traditional Marrakchi style, opens a window into Moroccan culture and architecture. Overlooking the golf course and lake, the resort offers exceptional views of the greens, palm trees and snowcapped Atlas Mountains. Relaxation is easy to come by in this luxurious resort nestled in a legendary palm grove.
Ideal for leisure time, Palmeraie Golf Palace & Resort is also a perfect place for business trip. The Centre International de Conferences de la Palmeraie, CICP – combines a state-of-the-art meeting facility with the beauty, comfort and architecture unique to Marrakesh.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Palmeraie Golf Palace in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet