- 2 guest reviews
"Hotel close to airport, with excellent soundproofing. My wife and I both need gluten free diets, and we had a choice at the bistro in the ev..."
"We had a very good welcome from Georges the receptionist who was exceedingly helpful in directing us to both a taxi service, restaurant and..."
About the hotel
Hotel Galilei - Pisa is a 5-minute drive from Galileo Galilei Airport and 5 km from the A12 Motorway. It offers air-conditioned rooms with an interactive LCD TV and minibar. The Hotel Galilei has a 24-hour reception, free car park and a free Wi-Fi zone in public areas.
The restaurant is open at breakfast time and for dinner . It serves Italian and local dishes, while Bar Cafè Darsena is open for lunch. Shuttle service from/to Pisa Aiport and city center and medium and long range on payment upon reservation
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Galilei in Pisa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel close to airport, with excellent soundproofing.
My wife and I both need gluten free diets, and we had a choice at the bistro in the evening, which was reasonably priced, and were given a selection of bread/cakes for breakfast. Airport transfer is expensive.
Pisa Airport Galilei Hotel
We had a very good welcome from Georges the receptionist who was exceedingly helpful in directing us to both a taxi service, restaurant and the hotel airport bus costs.
His restaurant recommendation was perfect. It would have been lovely if the rooms had a means of making a hot drink rather than just a fridge minibar. Also the plastic water cups were a bit off-putting. Otherwise we thought the hotel was good value. Excellent breakfast provided over a good span of time because guests needed to get to the airport for early flights. The only problem we had was identifying the hotel from the road. We saw the sign Hotel but it was not clear that it was the Galilei, the HG was only visible once we had turned round and gone back towards the building. I think that the directions could be a little clearer that the main logo is HG and that Hotel is the main sign visible from the road approaching from the autostrade.