- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"After finding ourselves stuck in Pisa for an extra night I found this hotel online and after reading the reviews I thought it sounded like g..."
About the hotel
Hotel leonardo is located in the historical centre of Pisa, Via Tavoleria 17 50m far from Piazza Dei Cavalieri. It has been recently renewed maintaining its precious,ancient characteristics. The leaning tower is 300m far from the hotel, and the railway station is at 15 minutes walking, while the airport is 3 km far.
All Hotel rooms rooms have been equipped with modern comforts: private bathroom,satellite TV,air conditioning,hairdryer, minibar, telephone and radio. It is possible to park cars around the hotel where some special spaces are reserved to customers. From some rooms you can have a lovely view over the beatiful,historical centre of Pisa. Very quiet hotel, surrounded by many typical restaurants where you can taste the famous Tuscany dishes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Leonardo in Pisa is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute surprise
After finding ourselves stuck in Pisa for an extra night I found this hotel online and after reading the reviews I thought it sounded like good value for money- I'm so glad we chose it.
The location was fabulous for all the attractions and restaurants. The staff we are very helpful and facilities within the hotel, although a little outdated, we're all extremely clean, the only issue was the slow draining shower. The beds were extremely comfortable and with hardly any noise in the rooms, despite the central location, we had an amazing nights sleep.