- 1 guest reviews
"We stayed there for three nights and the rooms there are of standard size. The interior are of the classic ones, there's no wow factors in t..."
About the hotel
Accommodation capacity of the Hotel Stary Pivovar is 140 beds in 47 rooms, some of them are decorated with mosaics and original stone walls. Hotel is easily accessible for handicapped guests and there is some rooms designated only for handicapped guests with special needs. There is free parking and internet.
Breakfast is served in buffet style. Hotel also offers currency exchange and office services. On request we can arrange sight seeing tours, private guides and various cultural events like weddings and funerals. Hotels has also it´s own taxi service. Thanks to it's location the Hotel Stary Pivovar is easily accessible from the city centre (10 minutes by Tram and also from Prague Ruzyne airport about 15 minutes).
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Overall it's a pleasant stay and it's value for the money!
We stayed there for three nights and the rooms there are of standard size.
The interior are of the classic ones, there's no wow factors in the room and the interior isn't a modern one. But you would feel comfortable staying there. The beds are comfy too. There's a shower in the bathroom (no bath tub) but the shower is fairly nice (hot enough with great water pressure). If you order a double bed, it's really two twins combined together, which leaves a very small gap in between so it doesn't really matter much. For foreigners like me, there's a CNN channel if you don't want to watch Czech channels.
As for breakfast, we only find it ok really. Not much of a choice, and things would run out if you go for breakfast late. Every morning there are only 1-3 choices for tea and only butter is provided for spreading. There are meats such as ham and sausages but on the third day we are really quite fed up with the food.
The staff are young and helpful. We left our luggage there after check-out and got a few hours to sightsee before we leave to the airport. The transport is surprisingly nice in Czech, so I found it not a problem at all to stay in the hotel (tram station is named Krematorium Motol) and it's convenient to take the bus to the airport when you leave (walk to the tram station before Krematorium Motol, it's called Motol). Just walk pass the Motol tram station and it's only a 2-min walk from Motol. We normally would take Tram no.9 to a station in the city centre named Andel which has a big Tesco (opens until 2400!) and a big shopping centre, then we will change there for the metro to the old and new centre of Prague. This is my first time visiting Prague and overall I enjoyed the stay at this hotel. And this is the cheapest I can find within Prague!