- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The hot selections at breakfast, bacon and eggs etc were unfortunately cold every day for the three day stay. Not good for English people wh..."
About the hotel
Modern and Design hotel, centrally located, walking distance to one of the most important Lisbon avenues. Shopping and residential district. All the hotel was idealized to provide very high comfort level, being for leisure or business clients.
Well connected with many public transportations, as Metro Campo Pequeno or several bus lines. Modern designer style hotel, perfect for business or pleasure. Like the other hotels in the group, the Turim Iberia offers just 86 rooms, maintaining a quiet an relaxed atmosphere. Situated in one of the most exclusive areas in Lisbon, close to the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum and the Campo Pequeno Square.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Translation Service
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lisbon City Break.
The hot selections at breakfast, bacon and eggs etc were unfortunately cold every day for the three day stay.
Not good for English people who love a hot English breakfast. Otherwise the food was good.