- 1 guest reviews
"Booked short break with sister. Very happy. Very comfortable room with magnificent sea view. Staff very welcoming on arrival and very friend..."
About the hotel
The Bayview Hotel is romantically situated overlooking miles of spectacular coastline nestled in the unspoilt fishing village of Ballycotton. Explore the many treasures of East Cork as well as the wider environs of County Cork and Munster. Located just 30 minutes drive from Cork City, Ballycotton is a wash with scenic walks or drives and activities such as windsurfing and sailing as well as offering many local attractions such as Castlemartyr Castle.
The 4 star, Bayview Hotel offers luxury accommodation in East Cork. Directly overlooking the ocean, each of our 35 bedrooms including 2 master suites, are designed as the perfect combination of luxurious comfort and modern facilities with their soothing colours and classical styles. All rooms are ensuite, facilities include direct dial telephone, television and tea/coffee making facilities. Walk out balconies in the Superior rooms enhance the experience of the magnificent panoramic views.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Booked short break with sister.
Very happy. Very comfortable room with magnificent sea view. Staff very welcoming on arrival and very friendly during our stay. All areas of the hotel were very clean. We only had continental breakfast but there was a very good selection of fruits,cereals,cold meat,cheese,scones,bread ,juices ,toast and as much tea/coffee as you wanted. Bar food in the evening was also good - a good selection and not expensive. There is also a very pleasant terrace area with tables - blankets were provided when the evening turned a bit chilly. All in all a very enjoyable stay.