- 2 guest reviews
"The hotel seem to be getting a makeover but could not fault the staff as they were so polite. Will definitely stay there again..."
"Hotel was a surprise as we only booked it as a centre for touring. Found it was famuily oriented which was graet for our 4 yr old grandaught..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the golfers paradise just 10 miles East of Cork City. The hotel is just a 2 minute stroll from the town of Midleton and is renowned for fine food and service. Facilites include Full leisure Centre & Wellness Centre & Spa.
Local attractions include The Old Midleton Distillery, Fota Wildlife Park & Ballymaloe Cookery School & Gardens.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Midleton Park Hotel & Spa in Midleton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel seem to be getting a makeover but could not fault the staff as they were so polite.
Will definitely stay there again
Midweek break for grandparents daughter & grandaughter
Hotel was a surprise as we only booked it as a centre for touring.
Found it was famuily oriented which was graet for our 4 yr old grandaughter & it had an evening kids club which she loved. This allowed the adults to eat in comfort. I'M NOT SURE ADULTS WITHOUT CHILDREN WOULD HAVE LIKED THE AMOUNT OF NOISY CHILDREN BUT IT WAS NOT AN issue. Food was very good but if anything portions were too good & on our 2nd evening we could only manage starters & desert each ( a good complaint). Staff were great. Breakfast was good but a bit hectic with so many families arriving together to eat. Nevertheless staff were up to it. Asmallnote was that the cooked breakfast tended to arrive while you were still eating cereal so the table was cluttered but that was only minor. ALL IN ALL A VERY ENJOYABLE STAY AT THIS VERY WELL LOCATED HOTEL.