- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"The staff are so friendly. Best part of the stay...."
"Had a nice relaxing night away with my wife...."
"The hotel itself is fairly basic. Rooms were a bit musty but the douvet was really comfortable. The staff were excellent, very helpful and c..."
"Very pleasant stay. A taxi or bus ride from the centre of Cork...."
"The staff where extremely friendly and relaxed which automatically made you relaxed, right from the reception to the bar, restaurant, and br..."
About the hotel
Offering convenience at affordable prices, the Commons Inn is an ideal place to spend your relaxing vacation, or makes as a 'home away from home' during business trips. The Commons Inn is located on the New Mallow Road (formerly Commons Road), just two miles from the centre of Cork city and 4 miles from the popular Blarney castle. The nearby Blackpool Shopping Centre & cinema are a simple 10 minute stroll away.
A bus stop for both the city and Blarney is conveniently located right outside the Commons Inn. Ample parking is available at the rear of the hotel.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Commons Inn 040215
Overpriced considering it is out of Cork centre.
Room was clean but shabby with window not closing properly so you could hear traffic on main road outside all night. Next time inj Cork I will stay at one of the cheaper central hotels. They claim to serve craft beer but only had a craft cider on an claimed Peroni (Italian beer) was craft.
The staff are so friendly.
Best part of the stay.