This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Historic Kiltimagh, a typical rural artisan village nestled in the heart of County Mayo, is the setting for the Cill Aodain, where you'll find lrish hospitality is at its best. The Cill Aodain has been recently refurbished and its candle lit dining room specialises in continental and country cuisine with the best of local produce served with flair and imagination. The bar is friendly and intimate with panelled lounges and open fires.
Kiltimagh offers visitors a variety of activities, including the Sculpture Park, Artist's Retreat, village museum and children's fun park. It is also only ten minutes drive from Knock Marian Shrine, one of Europe's foremost shrines. Horse riding, fishing, golf and mapped walking routes are all close by.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet