- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Good value great staff can't tell you enough about Newcastle..."
"Room upgrading required looking at bit tired. Staff excellent, location great...."
"All okay but the price was high in comparison to other hotels nearby. Also was charged extra for additional people visiting room not to plea..."
"This hotel is in an excellent location, staff so helpful and friendly food is good and rooms are very spacious and very clean...."
About the hotel
Newcastle is well known for its vibrant Nightlife at weekends. Jurys Inn Newcastle is ideally situated to experience all Newcastle has to offer, just 2 minutes from Newcastle Central Station, where you can catch a direct rail link to Newcastle International Airport. The famous Bigg Market and Quayside nightlife is also within walking distance of Jurys Inn Newcastle.
With 274 newly refurbished spacious bedrooms, this modern hotel offers guests a superior level of 3 star accommodation with the added benefits of a stylish bar and restaurant. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of Innfusion Restaurant or the more informal setting of Inntro Bar. Modern, spacious and friendly, Innfusion Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner, while Inntro Bar offers a delicious range of bar food and Costa Coffee has an excellent assortment of coffee and snacks to go. Dedicated Meeting Rooms are the ultimate solution for small and medium sized gatherings. With rooms accommodating from 5-80, our 9 Dedicated Meeting Rooms have been designed to meet your exact requirements. Please note that security bonds of £100 per room may be required on check in, which is returnable on check out subject to terms and conditions. Jurys Inn Newcastle does not have its own car park, guests can Park at Times Square car park located directly opposite the Hotel. Parking rates start at £12. 00 for 24hrs. If you wish to cancel reservations of over 3 rooms you need to do so two weeks prior to arrival to avoid charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Good value great staff can't tell you enough about Newcastle
Jurys Inn Newcastle
Room upgrading required looking at bit tired.
Staff excellent, location great.