- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Have stayed on both decks now and the coffee machine is a gimmick . The bedding is better but u would expect king size for upgrade (there is..."
"Good grab a deal break, room was suitable for price we paid. Lift was damaged overnight and out of order so had to use stairs with baggage...."
"Lovely hotel staff were friendly and nice quick check in. The room was in upper deck lovely and big and clean bed and pillows are so comfort..."
"We enjoyed our stay and would definitely go to this hotel again...."
"The hotel was very comfortable and relaxing. We both slept really well and I really enjoyed using the pool. The hotel was a bit far from tow..."
About the hotel
Village Newcastle located near to the A19/A191 is the perfect place to stay when visiting Newcastle and the Northumberland coast, for work or leisure. Metro Centre or Eldon Square offer a shoppers paradise or explore the beautiful coast and historic sites of Alnwick Castle, a location used in the popular Harry Potter films. Village offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; on site Italian dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking.
All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Newcastle.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Health & Fitness entrance fee is £5.00 per person per stay. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
82% would recommend it to a friend
For the price the upgrade should be the normal
Have stayed on both decks now and the coffee machine is a gimmick .
The bedding is better but u would expect king size for upgrade (there is enough room) Never enough milk and the toiletries upgrade . not impressed but comfortable. the upgrade should be the usual standard for the price. Gt location gym fantastic classes pool ect Rooms very hot and if at front of hotel noise and smoke from bar and the smokers around entrance not great as u get to share the air entering. There was rubbish outside a room across from us from the moment we arrived till we checked out and they say they have floor walkers. If I see I job to do at work and I can easily do it even if its not my remit if I have the time i will just do it maybe this could be something for staff meetings.
Good grab a deal break, room was suitable for price we paid.
Lift was damaged overnight and out of order so had to use stairs with baggage.