- Very Good
- 157 guest reviews
"The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was great, comfy bed. The only things I'd improve is that the breakfast wasn't really war..."
"warm welcome to clean good value for money well positioned hotel. only down side was couldn't sit and do hair and make up as hair dryer was..."
"For £43 this was a spacious and comfortable room. I only spent 6 1/2 hours here and most of the time I was asleep...."
"I travel a lot and was expecting something similar to other chains with economy hotels. How wrong was I! Excellent staff, nothing too much t..."
"Clean large rooms, everything needed...."
About the hotel
Just 300 metres from the Gateshead Millennium Bridge and the Baltic Art Centre, this modern hotel has a stylish on-site restaurant, bar, gym, and free Wi-Fi throughout. The hotel is located less than 20 minutes walk from Newcastle city centre, and the Quayside’s bars and restaurants are just a 10-minute walk away. The Sage, a performance and conference venue, is just 5 minutes’ walk away and Gateshead Metro Station is within a 15-minute walk.
There is a 24-hour business centre, which is free to use. Each contemporary, wooden-floored room includes a Freeview flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer, and an en suite bathroom with power shower. On-site parking available - £5 per day. Please note, between 22/12/2015 – 25/12/2015 inclusive, there will only be a Continental Breakfast option available to all guests.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Well worth a stay
The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was great, comfy bed.
The only things I'd improve is that the breakfast wasn't really warm enough for me, and the steak, though very nice, was a bit too over cooked (asked for blue, but received rare). Other than that, an excellent hotel.
good value for money, well positioned hotel.
warm welcome to clean good value for money well positioned hotel.
only down side was couldn't sit and do hair and make up as hair dryer was attached to drawer and no mirror near desk.