- Very Good
- 142 guest reviews
"Great location whilst visiting for event at Athletics Stadium...."
"The hotel was comfortable and very well located for everything we wanted to do. All the staff we encountered were unfailingly pleasant, poli..."
"I stayed at this hotel as was visiting friends in Newcastle.,only half hour walk to city centre and the hotel was clean, quiet, friendly sta..."
"Clean comfortable hotel. Only grouse is the shower. Temperature kept fluctuating while running. Not sure whether multiple rooms use same sou..."
"The addition of £5 for 24hrs for onsite parking seems a little strange, it should be included in the price, from day of arrival to 12 noon o..."
About the hotel
Just 300 metres from the Gateshead Millennium Bridge and the Baltic Art Centre, this modern hotel has a stylish on-site restaurant, bar, gym, and free Wi-Fi throughout. The hotel is located less than 20 minutes walk from Newcastle city centre, and the Quayside’s bars and restaurants are just a 10-minute walk away. The Sage, a performance and conference venue, is just 5 minutes’ walk away and Gateshead Metro Station is within a 15-minute walk.
There is a 24-hour business centre, which is free to use. Each contemporary, wooden-floored room includes a Freeview flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer, and an en suite bathroom with power shower. On-site parking available - £5 per day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Great location whilst visiting for event at Athletics Stadium.
The hotel was comfortable and very well located for everything we wanted to do.
All the staff we encountered were unfailingly pleasant, polite and helpful. The room was fine and very clean and tidy. Minor quibbles: single reading spotlight for double bed wasn't helpful, plus when sat up in bed to read it tended to push the bed (on wheels) away from the wall - it would have been helpful to be able to "anchor" it in place. These did not detract from our overall satisfaction with our stay.