- Very Good
- 119 guest reviews
"fab place to stay in the heart of everything,however nice and quiet also. Very clean room, staff freindly and helpful def reccomend..."
"This was our first visit to the hotel. A group of 8 ladies we had a great stay .The hotel was modern basic but adequate. The only down side..."
"Great location in the Quays area. Good quality, modern hotel for either business or pleasure. Great value for money for stay plus options to..."
"Stayed there for a 3 day city break. Good quality hotel with reasonable prices. The rooms are very modern with overall good facilities, thou..."
About the hotel
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle is a modern, stylish hotel located in the heart of the city centre next to Newcastle Central Station, 8 miles form Newcastle International Airport. Great value room rates include free Wi-Fi and national UK calls. Beautifully designed air conditioned rooms with floor to ceiling windows ,tactile soft furnishings, chic Karndean floors and a refreshing wet room with power shower, heated floor and anti steam mirrors.
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle places you at the centre of the city's multiple attractions, you can quickly reach the city's nightlife attractions, shopping centres, museums, theatres and castles. Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle will appeal to both leisure and business travellers. The restaurant/breakfast area offers a great breakfast and an all day menu; the lounge bar serves drinks 24hrs a day. Offsite parking available, charges apply Groups: Groups range from 6 to 12 people maximum. The total balance must be paid a month prior to arrival. Each guest will be required to pay a GBP20 cash bond upon arrival at the hotel. Sleeperz must receive a full rooming list prior to arrival and each group member must agree with and sign a copy of the hotel's Term and Conditions. The group shall be liable to pay the following charges if the reservation is cancelled before group's arrival at the hotel: More than 28 days - no cancellation charge due 14-28 days - 90% of rate for accommodation and services reserved Less than 14 days - 100% of rate for accommodation and services reserved.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
fab place to stay
fab place to stay in the heart of everything,however nice and quiet also.
Very clean room, staff freindly and helpful def reccomend
Nice hotel, shame about the hospitality.
The rooms were nice, modern and clean.
When 3 of our group were checking in the reception staff were very friendly and professional. After I had checked in I noticed a friend in the queue and stopped to chat to him. When he tried to check in he was refused by the hotel manager as he was part of a group. He and the rest of our 'group' would have to pay a bond. We were not informed of this before checking in despite a two members relieving calls from the hotel the week before asking about their stay and was it an individual trip or a group. When discussing this with the manager we we repeatedly threatened with being ejected from the hotel for questioning the reasoning behind requesting a bond and why we weren't informed beforehand. We even moved away from the front desk at our own request so not to disrupt the other guests trying to check in. We had no option other than accept to pay the bond as the town was extremely busy due to the horse racing the following day. During our stay we spend as little time in the hotel as possible due to us feeling unwelcome by the Hotel Manager, the rest of the staff were extremely friendly and professional. When checking out I was informed that I would not get my bond back until everyone had checked out, despite us all having to leave at different times to travel home. During our stay we weren't in the hotel long enough to do anything to merit loosing our bond. The hotel has the potential to be a very good one, but the hospitality received was totally unacceptable and I will never return to this hotel if he is the hotel manager.