- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Superior room - spacious and calm with balcony overlooking lovely garden. Good wiifi...."
About the hotel
The Windsor, dating from the 19th century, is an ideal place for contemporary art lovers. Owned by the Redolfi family for over sixty years, it is 500 meters from the Promenade des Anglais, and 950 meters from the old Nice. The hotel offers its guests a special atmosphere, full of exoticism and poetry.
Pool, sauna, steam room and fitness centre, massages and lounge to relax. All rooms are different, most adorned with murals or designed by contemporary artists. Private bathroom with bath or shower, satellite channels, mini bar and Wi-Fi. It offers traditional cuisine and a continental breakfast.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Windsor in Nice
Superior room - spacious and calm with balcony overlooking lovely garden.
Great location and friendly reception staff
The Windsor Hotel is in a perfect location in the heart of Nice.
The staff were welcoming and friendly. We were disappointed with our room as it looked nothing like the photos on the website. We were in 'the planet room' which was sparsely decorated, no wow factor. The air con kept the room cool enough but gave us dry sore throats each morning. The garden is like a jungle, looks good but there is nowhere to sunbathe, the only bit of sun to get through the trees is on the pool. We were also bitten by mosquitoes if we sat in the garden.