- 1 guest reviews
"Superior room - spacious and calm with balcony overlooking lovely garden. Good wiifi...."
About the hotel
The Windsor, dating from the 19th century, is an ideal place for contemporary art lovers. Owned by the Redolfi family for over sixty years, it is 500 meters from the Promenade des Anglais, and 950 meters from the old Nice. The hotel offers its guests a special atmosphere, full of exoticism and poetry.
Pool, sauna, steam room and fitness centre, massages and lounge to relax. All rooms are different, most adorned with murals or designed by contemporary artists. Private bathroom with bath or shower, satellite channels, mini bar and Wi-Fi. It offers traditional cuisine and a continental breakfast.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Windsor in Nice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Windsor in Nice
Superior room - spacious and calm with balcony overlooking lovely garden.