About the hotel
Newly renovated in a new look and design - the Leonardo Boutique Hotel Munich welcomes business travellers and city tourists in the heart of the trendy district "Schwabing" in Munich. The hotel comprises 74 comfortable rooms with a modern interior design, a spaciously designed hotel bar and a Thai restaurant in cooperation impressing its guests with an elegant design and unpretentious style. Situated in a quiet location, the Leonardo Boutique Hotel Munich is close to the magnificent Ludwigstraße, the “Haus der Kunst”, the lively Leopoldstraße, the Academy of Fine Arts, the Alte and Neue Pinakothek and many other sights nearby.
The famous up-market shopping quarter around Brienner, Theatiner and Maximilianstraße are within walking distance.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Never stay here
It is a lie it don't have nothing in the hire.
it is no 4 or 3 star, it's more of a b&b. it is a waste of money and very rude staff.