This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
How about something special? Something with a little extra. . .
Something that will add just a little more spice to your day. . . Welcome to our Hotel Deutsches Theater, located in the heart of Munich. Due to this optimal location, almost all points of interest are within your reach on foot or by the nearby tram and underground lines. Attending a musical in the world-famous Deutsches Theater (German Theatre) is always a worthwhile proposition. For business customers as well as tourist guests, Hotel Deutsches Theater is an ideal starting point for activities of all kinds. All of our comfortable rooms are aesthetically furnished in Laura Ashley style and provided with large writing desks. You have bathroom, shower/WC, hair-dryer, mini-bar, cable TV, direct outward dialing phone and high-speed Internet access via W-LAN at your disposal. For the more discerning guest, we also have spacious Junior and Senior suites for more sophisticated living. Start your day with a satisfying breakfast from our varied buffet, which will not leave anything to be desired. During your residence, our lobby bar invites you to stay and end an eventful day with a glass of wine or a cocktail.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Deutsches Theater - Eckelmann Hotels KG in München are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet