- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"everything about the hotel was lovely, we only had 1 nights stay and a early start, the staff even made us a lovely breakfast that we took a..."
"Very friendly guest service, clean rooms, a bit old, but very close to town center and the price was just right. 10 min walk from Marienplat..."
"Area was quite sketchy, there did seem to be a few strip clubs around, but didn't really feel threatening. Very close to the station. TV was..."
"Excellent value, service, and breakfasts and location close enough to the station but not so close it is noisy. Plenty of eating places near..."
About the hotel
Welcome to our Hotel Deutsches Theater, located in the heart of Munich. Due to its optimal location almost all points of interest are within easy reach on foot or by the nearby tram and underground lines. All of our comfortable rooms are classically appointed and provided with large writing desks, bathroom, shower/WC, hair-dryer, mini-bar, cable TV, direct outward dialing phone and high-speed Internet access via W-LAN at your disposal.
For the more discerning guest, we also have spacious Junior and Senior suites for more sophisticated living. Start your day with a satisfying gourmet breakfast from our varied buffet. During your residence, our lobby bar invites you to conclude an eventful day with a glass of wine or a cocktail.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
everything about the hotel was lovely, we only had 1 nights stay and a early start, the staff even made us a lovely breakfast that we took away with us to eat at the airport.
will definatley stay here again.
Very friendly guest service, clean rooms, a bit old, but very close to town center and the price was just right.
10 min walk from Marienplatz, lots of bakeries and kebob shops around, open late. Very close to the train station. Will probably go again. Thanks.