- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Compared to a stay previously dinner was a disappointment, although the buffet breakfast was superb and great value for money..."
"Very friendly at the reception .gave us plenty of information on regarding places to visit..."
About the hotel
The Catalonia Conde de Floridablanca hotel is located in the city centre of Murcia, next to the Floridablanca Garden and near such emblematic places as the Cathedral, the historic centre, the auditorium and the Congress Hall. The hotel, renovated and opened in 2002, has 82 rooms distributed on 6 floors. Every room has a view, air conditioning, interactive satellite TV, Canal +, direct dial telephone, a minibar, a safe deposit box and a complete bathroom with a hair dryer.
The hotel also offers parking facilities, conference and meeting rooms, rooms for any kind of event, free Wireless Internet connection in all areas of the hotel, as well as a café and a restaurant with international and Murcian cuisine.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Compared to a stay previously dinner was a disappointment, although the buffet breakfast was superb and great value for money
Very friendly at the reception .gave us plenty of information on regarding places to visit