- 2 guest reviews
"The Theatre Hotel is located in the middle Chambery. It is easy to get to all the sights, and experience the culture of the town. I was neve..."
About the hotel
The hotel is located in the hearth of the old town of Chambéry, next to the André Malraux Cultural Centre and the Congress Hall, near to the castle and Savoy University. It welcomes you from 6. 45 am to 10:30 pm, 7d/7d in its 27 individually decorated and comfortable rooms (with private bathroom and toilet, hairdryer, telephone, flat screen satellite TV, free wifi, desk).
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Park and Ride
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Théâtre Hôtel in Chambery is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.90(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect spot to stay in Chambery
The Theatre Hotel is located in the middle Chambery.
It is easy to get to all the sights, and experience the culture of the town. I was never more than a 10 minute walk from anywhere that I wanted to see. The service was fantastic and even though my french was mediocre all staff were either patient, or tried to use english.