- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"After a very long day hiking through the Alps, our room at Les Glaciers had everything we wished for: hot bath, comfy beds, internet access,..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Samoëns, a small mountain village nestling in the French Alps. Samoëns is the only winter and summer resort to be given the label “Ville d’Art et d’Histoire” (Town of Historic and Architectural Interest). You’ll find a full range of activities on offer in this sportsman’s paradise.
And if you’re not the sporty type, it’s the perfect place to relax. In winter, you can reach the Grand Massif (265 km of slopes) in only 8 min. Traditional, simple, warm and welcoming are the watchwords for this large, charming chalet. Tastefully decorated in whitewood and Giffre stone. 41 cosy, tastefully decorated rooms with bathroom or shower room and WC, most have balconies and satellite television, Canal+, telephone, safe and hairdryer. For the comfort of all our guests, all our rooms are non-smoking.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Much appreciated welcome and comfort
After a very long day hiking through the Alps, our room at Les Glaciers had everything we wished for:
hot bath, comfy beds, internet access, and a balcony to two sides, with extended views.